Aileen Wuornos was a female serial killer. The Learning Resources focus on Wuornos’ lengthy criminal history leading up to the murders. Her history provides insight as to why she was a career criminal and ultimately, a serial killer.For this Assignment, you will focus on a female serial killer of your choice. The Assignment requires you to answer a series of questions regarding your chosen female serial killer’s background and significant life events, tracing them through childhood and into adulthood. Taking this into account, you must also select three criminological theories that might explain her crimes.In APA format write in complete sentences and include an abstract and conclusion:Provide a chronological overview of the female serial killer’s family background and identify significant life events that occurred from birth to teenage years.Provide a chronological overview of the female serial killer’s crimes and significant life events that occurred from teenage years through the serial murders she committed .Select three criminological theories and describe how each theory explains her crimes.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.