1st or 3rd person point of view WHAT: Using evidence from your own observations, write a descriptive essay that proves a specific insight about a person or place for a general reader unfamiliar with the topic. 2. BRAINSTORM: After you have gathered evidence through observation, make an idea map and see what emerges as the focal point through which you want the reader to see your profile subject. Please see the thesis statement example below. 3. THESIS: Create a working thesis statement to guide organization of the essay’s paragraphs. Example: After watching how carefully my yoga instructor does poses and listening to her explanations, I see that she believes yoga not only helps people physically, but also helps people live a psychologically compassionate way. 4. RHETORICAL STRUCTURE: The essay will need: An introductory paragraph that hooks the reader and ends with the thesis statement. In each paragraph, write a topic sentence that connects to your thesis statement. Develop each paragraph with sensory details from your observations to support each of your topic sentences.Conclude your essay: This may be a final scene or description you want to show the reader that drives home the focal point of your essay. 5. REVISE the entire document several times to ensure you have conveyed your thoughts clearly, you have developed your paragraphs with details, and you have shown logical transitions from one paragraph to the next.This assignment does not require outside research; the finished essay should not need in-text citations or a References page. The assignment does not require an abstract. The assignment does, however, require a properly formatted APA cover page.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.