According to Issues in Aging (4th ed.), federal funding for older adults has more than doubled since the 1960s. This reflects the increased number of older people and the expansion of services and programs for the elderly. These programs and services for older adults form a social safety net that ensures they receive a minimum standard of health care and income.Create a 700- to 1,050-word brochure that describes the various sources of retirement income for older adults, including government and personal sources of income. In your brochure, include:Various sources of income for the older population in the United StatesExpenditures that older adults might have against this incomeWhat reforms to government support systems might balance the income or expenditures for older adultsThe potential economic effect of an aging population on family members who care for themThe economic effect of an aging population on societyActions being taken to create more cost-effective programs for aging adultsConsider programs covered under federal funding, various education classes for adults, or finance courses for older adults.Include at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar articles to support your findings.Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.