ASSIGNMENT #2: Research Assignment Select A criminal procedure-Related topic of your choice. Locate one journal article that supports your position and one that does not support our position. You Can use peer Reviewed journal articles retrieved from the following EKU Library Database: Criminology A SAGE Full Text Collection (SAGE Journals Online and/or Westlaw). You Are not strictly limited to this database, but are specifically restricted from using Wikipedia Or similar encyclopedic sources. You May also use the Internet for research, but you must attach the articles to your assignment. Write a 1-2 page paper describing your position and the article’s conclusions. Be sure to outline the principle tenets that were supported and those that were not. After Analyzing the opposing positions, state your concluding thoughts. Possible Topics Stop-and-frisk Waterboarding Bail schedules Jury Selection: Representation And Fairness Mistrials Death penalty Exclusionary Rule reform Prisoners’ rights Mental Illness and crime Racial profiling Wrongful convictions Immigration And crime Drug courts
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.