At least a paper. Policy Contribution: Each student will be responsible for presenting an additional policy perspective related to a discussion topic. Please ensure this is a policy perspective or related to policy, not just something informational about the topic. For example, if you are assigned Sex Offender Registration and Notification (SORN), contribute something that is relevant to the SORN policy, not just about sex offenders. The instructor will assign the topic. Virtual students – the contribution will be uploaded in a wiki on Blackboard. In addition to the contribution, i.e. video, article, you will submit a short summary of why you felt this contribution was applicable to the topic. Gau, J. M. (2019). Gang policy. In Criminal justice policy: Origins and effectiveness (57-74). New York: Oxford. (I have the ebook on chegg, let me know if you need it my information.) Myers, T. A. (2009). The unconstitutionality, ineffectiveness, and alternatives of gang injunctions. Michigan Journal of Race and Law, 14(2), 284-305. (I uploaded the article)
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.