Please write a paragraph responding to the discussion bellow. Add citations and references in alphabetical order. Continuous quality improvement is an important part of the health care system that “aims to improving the experience of patient care, improving population health, and reducing per capita costs of health care” (Berwick et al., 2008). It is a quality management process that encourages all health care team members to continuously ask the questions, “How are we doing?” and “Can we do it better?” In order to address these questions, a practice needs structured clinical and administrative data. Using this data efficiently and effectively will transform patient care in ways that might have been difficult or impossible without it. In my work place, we have a 20-minute group huddle that is done twice a day for the 7a-7p shifters and the 7p-7a shifters. On paper it makes sense to these huddles at these times except for those of us that are “mid-shifter”. I for one, along with 2 others every day work 11a-11p and have to leave my patients for 20 minutes alone because everyone else is too busy finishing up their paper work and are getting ready to leaving in 20 minutes after the huddle finishes. It’s a catch 22 for me because I get in trouble if I don’t go to the daily huddle but at the same time, its nearly impossible for me to get someone to actually cover me when I’m gone. I’ve brought it up to my charge nurse, nurse manager and co-workers but no one has the answer. I think it would be more efficient if the mid-shifters had there own huddle so that we learn about all the newest information that is going on and get educated about the new policies that mind you, we are responsible about learning about even if we couldn’t get to the huddle that day. Knowing about the new policy changes effects quality improvement and patient care at the highest level since nurses are at the forefront of patient care.Reference Berwick DM, Nolan TW, Whittington J. The triple aim: care, health, and cost. Health Aff (Millwood). 2008 May-Jun;27(3):759-69.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.