Assignment ContentIn this assignment, you will consider steps you can plan to take to make your pursuit of a graduate degree a success.Resources: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association and APA Writing Style Sample PaperGrading GuideWrite a 700- to 1,050-word paper on how you can prepare for academic success at the graduate level. Include the following:Identify characteristics of graduate writing, and explain how writing at the graduate level differs from other forms of writing (2 to 3 paragraphs).Describe elements of effective written communication (1 to 2 paragraphs).Explain what plagiarism is and how to avoid it (1 to 2 paragraphs).Analyze realistic, attainable ways for managing time and stress (1 to 2 paragraphs).How to succeed!BE SPECIFIC.Cite and Reference your sources (you need 2-3 sources).A paper has an introduction, body (2-4 points), and a conclusion. You need all 3 of these sections.When you finish, read some of it aloud to catch awkward phrasing and errors. Edit!700-1050 words is about 2 to 3 pages, plus a title page, plus a reference page. Try to keep it within this limit. If you go over a little (and are not repetitious), that is okay.Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines on the APA Templates page in the Center for Writing Excellence.At graduate level, I expect you to use section headings. These break the paper up into major sections. There is NEVER a section heading called “Introduction”. On page 2, you put your title up top (centered, not bolded), then write your introduction, then a section heading (level one is bold, centered, upper and lower case), and then make your first point. Use your APA resources to look up section headings, but in my class, only Level 1 is needed.
Graduate Level Writing Paper Publication Manual American Psychological Association
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.