10 slides! No plagiarism pleasePreparation for the presentation will include synthesizing the information from readings, scientific literature, Internet resources and other sources.This presentation should address the following:Haitian and Guatemala HeritageHistory, values, and worldview, language and communication patterns, art and other expressive forms, norms and rules, lifestyle characteristics, relationship patterns, rituals, the degree of assimilation or marginalization from mainstream society, and health behavior and practices. In addition to describing these characteristics, the presentation must include:a) a comparative and contrast analysis of common characteristics and distinguishing traits between the groupsb) a discussion of differential approaches needed by health care professionalsThis is the only special assignment in this course and as I stated above it is due at the end of week 8. The assignment will be posted in Turnitin for grading and verify originality and in the discussion tab of the blackboard for your peers to view and comment. The assignment must be presented in an APA format, PowerPoint, Times New Roman 12 font attached to the forum in the assignment tab and discussion board title “Population presentation” 10 slides!. A rubric will be used to grade the assignment.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.