1. Based on the readings and experience, compare and contrast how health care emergency management evolved before 9/11 to its evolution after 9/11.2. Why has the scope of healthcare emergency management grown so dramatically? Will the growth continue?These are the reading files, PLEASE MAKE SURE IT’S WORKING AND YOU HAVE ACCESS TO IT BEFORE YOU ACCEPT THE WORK.Reilly, M., &Markenson, D. S. (2010). Health Care Emergency Management: Principles and Practice Chapter 1: Principles of Emergency Management for Healthcare FacilitiesBarbera J.A., M. A. G., &Yeatts, D. J. (2009). Challenge of hospital emergency preparedness: Analysis and recommendations. Disaster Med Public Health Preparedness, 3(1), 74-82. http://journals.cambridge.org/download.php?file=%2FDMP%2FDMP3_S1%2FS193578930000207Xa.pdf&code=56632593c6e64cedbe3d4e84592ebdd3Sauer, L. M., McCarthy, M. L., Knebel, A., & Brewster, P. (2009). Major influences on hospital emergency management preparedness and disaster preparedness. Disaster Med Public Health Preparedness, 3(1), S68-S73. http://journals.cambridge.org/download.php?file=%2FDMP%2FDMP3_S1%2FS1935789300002068a.pdf&code=d5c11b3d75cfe198f111c69b82140018Important notes:The answers should be at least 3 substantive paragraphs for each question, well developed, referenced “APA”, and properly formatted.Extra tip if you finished with great work before time.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.