Please submit this assignment on Canvas.Please provide a web-link of the museum/gallery (including artwork) or studio/art-making demo you will discuss.Please provide the basic information such as artist name/instructor’s name, title of artwork, year it was created, medium, artistic styles, and etc.Please add your opinions, learning (including the reason you chose the work), and other discussion points in 15 or more sentences, not including the basic information.You can begin your search of artworks, galleries/museums, studios, materials, and techniques with the following links.https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/partner (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/project (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/category/medium (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/art-history-basics/artists-materials-techniques (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.