Assignment #1Before you begin the readings for the course, write a brief personal history of your experiences and/or impressions of Disney and Disney products. While your paper will be based on your own experiences and thoughts, it still should be well written and thoroughly thought out. Your paper should be about 2 pages, double-spaced and must be submitted on Canvas by Wednesday, Jan. 9, 12 noon. The following questions may help you in preparing your paper, although you do not need to respond to all of these questions.•What does “Disney” mean to you?•What was the first Disney film you saw? When? What was your reaction(s)?•Have you been to Disneyland/Walt Disney World/Tokyo Disney/Disneyland Paris/Hong Kong Disneyland/Shanghai Disneyland? What were your reactions?•Have you ever been given, owned or wanted any Disney products (toys, clothing, etc.)? •What is your favorite Disney character? Why?•What do you think of the Oregon Duck?•Did you (or do you still) watch Disney films/ television programs? •What other Disney activities are you aware of?•Did you (or do you still) read Disney comics? •How would you compare Disney cartoons or comics to others?•What is your impression of Walt Disney (the person)? the Disney Company? the name “Disney”?•Why are you interested in studying/ understanding Disney?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.