“Discuss SPC Tools and Continual Improvement”- i want you to answer this question in two different students opinion ( should be different answers)- also i want you to reply to other students opinion * First one SPC tools are used to help companies keep quality in exceptional shape. SPC tools are used to remove as much variation from a process as possible. This will keep unnecessary costs down. A company should always try to improve, even if their quality is already good. Continual improvement keeps a company competitive in the market and yields great results in cost, time, and quality. Continual Improvement uses SPC tools to keep processes in control and help find and eliminate variation that will cost money, time, and possible loss of customers. So in short, Continual Improvement uses SPC tools to help keep the company competitive and to always promote and up the quality standards. * second one Statistical Process Control (SPC) simply is a method used to obtain data so that quality can be assured during the manufacturing process. SPC is used to ensure that the process of manufacturing is efficient controlling waste, retool and rework. This industry standard uses SPC tools where data is gathered and monitored during the duration of manufacturing. This real-time data is essential to quality, manufacturing cost, profitability and customer’s satisfaction.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.