1. You are asked to look at the four housing associations reviewed in Chapter 8 – Housing Association Case Study of ERM in a Changing Marketplace (Pages 119-142).1.1 Choose one association, in Chapter 8, that most closely resembles your own home area to compare and contrast. 1.2 Select a secondary UK housing association, within Chapter 8 include in the comparison. The association data in chapter 8 was drawn, in 2013, from current real cases. It may help to investigate the “actual” cases and their contexts for further insight and ideas for this case.You can find current comparison and contrast data for these associations using an internet search engine (Google, Microsoft Edge, Bing, etc…) The word count should be between 500 to 800 words excluding the title page, in text citations and the reference page. You are not penalized for going over the word count unless the information is not relevant or superfluous. For each of the two housing associations selected in question 1, please answer the following three main questions:What do you assess as the biggest risks facing the association and what is your assessment of these risks? Note that “for profit” activities such as building houses for sale can also contribute to an association’s goals (e.g., to provide affordable housing).Considering the list of products in the “Background” section (page 119-120), how do you rate their potential risks and returns for the association? The rating should consider how they stack up against the association’s charitable aims, viability constraints, and association’s operating environment.In the light of the association’s financial position and its charitable aims, how high should be the risk appetite of the association? Is one of the generic strategies listed in the “Sector Issues” section (pages 120-122) appropriate for the association, and if not, then what is the association’s strategy?Please answer all questions using the textbook, personal experience, peer reviewed articles, and online resources. Make sure that all sources are properly cited and referenced within the answer.Here’s the book:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9pZ36T5hmliyvqBS…
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.