At least 250 – 450 words Give questions some thought and answer honestly and sincerelyAPA format References required (at least 2) !!!!!!!Scenario:You have come to dread hourly rounds because of one particular elderly patient and her son.Each time you see her, you check on the items that your facility has defined as part of the hourly rounds procedure and make adjustments necessary. You ask how she is feeling and if there is anything she needs. The patient and her son consistently report that “she is doing well” and does not need anything. However as soon as you leave the room to go to the next patient, her call light goes on with another request.Question:How can you better collaborate with the nursing team and this patient and her son?
How can you better collaborate with the nursing team?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.