5 POINTSThis module’s activities explored quality of care issues. Prepare for this discussion:Go to Medicare’s Find & compare doctors, hospitals, & other providers, and click one of the categories (Hospitals, Nursing homes, etc.). https://www.medicare.gov/forms-help-resources/find…Identify three providers near where you live, clicking “Add to Compare” for each of the providers. (I live in Saint Petersburg Florida).Once three providers have been selected, click “Compare Now.”Identify a health issue included in the selected category that has meaning to you.For example, the “Timely and Effective Care” tab for the Hospital compare site is a good place to start.Explore the quality of care measures that are targeted at improving health outcomes for patients with that health issue.For this discussion, in at least 300 words:Describe the health issue you selected and the quality measure(s) you reviewed.Compare and contrast the 3 providers and identify which provider you would go to for treatment if you had that issue.Explain in detail why you selected that specific provider.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.