Assignment 1: Discussion—Challenges and OpportunitiesTraining is an essential HR activity. Use the Argosy University online library resources and your textbooks to read about employee training programs.On the basis of your learning from the course, including the readings, your written assignments, and your classmates’ comments during previous discussions, address the following question:Discuss at least three challenges and three opportunities for the implementation and maintenance of an effective employee training program.By the due date assigned, post your initial response to the Discussion Area below. Continue to get to know your fellow classmates and contribute to our discussion of technology in training.Through the end of the module, comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuationDo the following when responding to your peers:Read your peers’ answers.Provide substantive comments bycontributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;building on the remarks or questions of others; orsharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiencesRespond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.Make sure your writingis clear, concise, and organized;demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; anddisplays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.