1. There are two ways of combining candidates’ assessment scores so that they can be compared with one another. Discuss the multiple hurdles approach and the compensatory approach. Which approach to combining candidates’ assessment scores would you favor for choosing candidates? Why? Be certain to discuss key components used within each process.Your response should be at least 200 words in length.All sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA standards.2. The job offer process is very critical when choosing the best candidate for the job. Some of the things that attract and entice candidates were mentioned in previous units. As with strategies for recruiting candidates, the company must also have strategies in place for making job offers. Identify and discuss, in detail, the factors that affect the content of job offers. What should occur if the company rejects a candidate? If the candidate rejects the company?Your response should be at least 200 words in length.All sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA standards.3. Choosing the best candidate for an organization can require a great amount of time and effort for the human resources department. Often times, HR looks at both internal and external candidates. Discuss the firm’s external and internal assessment goals. How does this impact the hiring decision?Your response should be at least 200 words in length.All sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA standards.4. Several internal and external assessment methods were discussed within this unit. Identify and discuss three internal assessment methods that you feel are most effective and three that you feel are least effective. Identify and discuss three external assessment methods that you feel are most effective and three that you feel are least effective. Explain your reasoning. Your response should be at least 200 words in length. All sources used must be cited and referenced according to APA standards.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.