1. “Late Medieval Art, Literature, and Plague”Please respond in a primary posting of at least 175 words. In addition, please make a substantive comment of at least 75 words to at least one  of your classmates. Subsequent comments may be shorter.Quote a one (1) or two (2) line section that you enjoy from Petrarch, Chaucer, Boccaccio, or Christine de Pisan, and provide your reason(s) for the choice. Next, describe the historical significance of the writer whose work you have chosen. Comment on the degree to which the Black Death epidemic (1347-1350 CE) impacted that writer’s work. Compare the writer you chose to a specific writer (whether prose writer or poet or lyricist) of modern times.USE ATLEAST ONE REFERENCE FROM THE EXPLOREExploreLate Medieval Art, Literature, and PlagueChapter 13 (pp. 449-453, 456, 462-3), Boccaccio; (pp. 453-4), Petrarch; (pp. 454-6), Chaucer; (pp. 455-457), Christine de PisanChapter 13 ( 449-451, 458), The PlagueThe Plague at http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/black_death_of_1348_to_1350.htm2. “The Classical Tradition reborn”Please respond in a primary posting of at least 175 words. In addition, please make a substantive comment of at least 75 words to at least one  of your classmates. Subsequent comments may be shorter.Identify two (2) classical Greek and / or Roman figures or qualities in any work by Michelangelo or by Raphael. Discuss the primary reasons why popes and other patrons might allow such trappings of ancient pagan culture within a Christian society, even in sacred contexts. Provide a rationale for your response. Describe any modern structure or sculpture or work of art where you can identify either ancient pagan images or features, or a mix of elements from different cultures and periods.USE ATLEAST ONE REFERENCE FROM THE EXPLOREExploreMichelangelo and Raphael: The Classical Tradition RebornChapter 15 (pp. 494-5, 505-513), Stylistic features and imagery from ancient classical art and myth; review Week 4 Music Folder 2Sistine Chapel tour at http://smarthistory.khanacademy.org/sistine-chapel-ceiling.htmlSistine Chapel information at http://www.wga.hu/frames-e.html?/html/m/michelan/3sistina/index.htmlSistine Chapel theory at http://karlzipser.com/michelangelo.html
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.