Assignment 1: Quantitative vs. Qualitative ResearchUnder what conditions would an industrial/organizational (I/O) professional choose a qualitative research method over a quantitative research method when investigating a workplace problem or phenomenon? Support your position with at least two scholarly sources.To help you organize your notes for this assignment, consider the following chart that provides an overview of differences between quantitative and qualitative research methodologies:QuantitativeQualitativeApproachIs deductive (primarily) and then inductiveIs inductive (primarily) and then deductivePurposeTests theories, makes predictions, establishes facts, and tests hypothesesDescribes multiple realities, develops a deep understanding, and captures everyday life and human perspectivesResearch focusIsolates variables, uses large samples, and collects data using tests and formal instrumentsExamines the full context, interacts with a limited number of participants, and collects data face-to-face from participantsResearch goalsConfirms or disconfirms theoryFinds central tendency, what is commonTests hypothesesClassifies participantsUses statisticsResearches onparticipantsExamines lived experiencesIs particular and idiosyncraticTransforms societyEmpowers participantsHas a rich descriptionResearches with and forparticipantsResearch planIs developed before the study is initiatedIs a structured, formal proposalBegins with an initial idea that evolves as the researcher learns more about the participants and settingIs a flexible and tentative proposalData analysisIs mainly statistical and quantitativeIs mainly interpretive and descriptiveResults presentationInvolves a formal writing style and impersonal voiceInvolves a less-formal writing style and personal voiceSubmission Details:By the due date assigned, post your responses in a minimum of 300 words to this Discussion Area.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.