Assignment 1: Discussion—The Organization as a SystemA system is the sum of component parts. Each part may affect the way the other parts work. Traditionally, businesses have managed the separate parts of their systems by departmentalizing. These departments may achieve their goals, but they may also become a detriment to the organization.Review the 4 articles listed in this module’s required readings: https://journals-sagepub-com.libproxy.edmc.edu/doi…https://search-proquest-com.libproxy.edmc.edu/docv…https://search-proquest-com.libproxy.edmc.edu/docv…https://search-proquest-com.libproxy.edmc.edu/docv…On the basis of your analysis of these articles, respond to the following:What are the key points you find most interesting in each article?Which points discussed in these articles have changed your thinking about the following:Organizational structureOrganizational diagnosticsReasons why businesses hire consultantsThe organization as a systemWrite your initial response in approximately 400 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.