After completing the assigned readings and reading the lesson notes, please prepare a post that addresses the following question. Whom are IFIs, such as the IMF, World Bank, and WTO, accountable to? In preparing an answer to this question, analyze whose interests are represented through the work of these IFIs and some of the accountability challenges they face.Note: the objective is not to repeat and agree with one article in this forum; there is no “correct” answer to this question. The best answers will be well-supported with citations from our readings and display critiques of key points. We should end up with a healthy debate. reading & resourcesCopelovitch, Mark S. 2010. “Master or Servant? Common Agency and the Political Economy of IMF Lending.” International Studies Quarterly 54(1): 49-77. http://ezproxy.apus.edu/login?url=http://search.eb…. Porter, Tony. 2009. “Why International Institutions Matter in the Global Credit Crisis. Global Governance 15(1): 3-8. http://search.ebscohost.com.ezproxy1.apus.edu/logi…Serin, Z. Vildan, and Beyza Oktay. 2012. “Debates on a New International Financial System and Turkey’s Position within the G20.” Journal of Academic Studies 14(54): 15-30. http://search.ebscohost.com.ezproxy1.apus.edu/logi… Urbaczka, Adrian, and Roland Vaubel. 2013. “IMF Subsidies, Cancellations, and Resumptions: New Empirical Evidence.” CATO Journal 33(1): 155-170. http://search.ebscohost.com.ezproxy2.apus.edu/logi…
IMF Subsidies Cancellations Resumptions New Empirical Evidence World Bank
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.