After reading Chapter 20, Implementing Risk Management within Middle Eastern Oil and Gas Companies, please answer the following questions pertaining to the company and submit your MS Word document to dropbox:Prior to Risk Management Information Gathering Exercise discussed earlier in the chapter case, consider the challenges of the newly formed project team in undertaking Risk Management in such a situation. a. Discuss the challenges and consider how each of the departments might interact with and support Risk Management across the organization. b. What are the major differences between IT and Project Management, considering they were both part of the initial Risk Management pilot? How might they have overcome this? a. What do you think were the major positives of the approach undertaken with regard to the risk management information gathering exercise? b. What do you think were the challenges and pitfalls of gathering data in the way that they did? What are the key challenges to the risk framework and risk approach proposed in 2011 by the risk management team?Using the supporting documentation along with the case study information (Exhibits 20.9, 20.10, 20.11, and 20.12), provide a list of potential corporate risks that might have been identified by the project team.DetailsApply critical thinking and the learning from the major objectives of this week’s material.Formal writing and all APA formats are required.You MUST include a minimum of one quality SPC online library source to support your ideas as well as your textbook. Page Count: Minimum of three pages not including the title page and reference page
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.