Library Research AssignmentScenario Part 5Suspect Hopkins is now being sentenced to life in prison for his involvement in the robbery. The State’s Attorney has taken into consideration Keith Hopkins’ cooperation in the investigation, as well as his remorse for the victims.In the adversarial system, both sides (prosecution and defense) represent their party’s positions before an impartial body who will attempt to determine the truth. The adversarial system also allows both parties to determine the appropriate sentencing once an individual charged with a crime is convicted.Take the role of either the state’s attorney or the defense attorney. Make an argument of whether a life sentence is appropriate (or not) in this scenario.Assume the role of state’s attorney or defense attorney.Give ample support for your argument from the assumed perspective.What are some of the other alternatives to a life sentence in prison? Are they appropriate given the violent nature of this crime?APA format for refernces with 2 being needed.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.