#1 Our guest speaker, Karla Lewis, described functionality of a shared services infrastructure data center (INF220 Week Four Information Systems – Infrastructure Development Approaches Part One (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and INF220 Week Four Information Systems – Infrastructure Development Approaches Part Two (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.). The Instructor Guidance discusses six categories of benefits from integrating shared services in the organization. Using these categories, discuss the benefits of the shared services provided by Karla Lewis’s organization. Give examples to illustrate your answer. Provide justification and citations for your points.#2 You read about cloud computing in Chapter 3 of the course text, which discussed cloud computing as it applies to all types of applications. What are the specific advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing for enterprise resource planning (ERP)? Dr. Patterson, our guest speaker, spoke about the benefit of using global standards in INF220 Week Four Network Technology Development Approaches (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Would using global standards be good when integrating cloud computing in the organization? Why or why not?
INF220 Ashford Development Approaches Cloud Computing
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.