#Essay on user influence and motivationWrite a 1350~1500 words essay on a chosen topic related to influence and motivation; follow writing requirements below. Exercise class concepts and use a design perspective: How is what we’ve learned about motivation and persuasion used (or not) to build online community? Choose one topic from below：1.“Influence and Motivation in Reddit” 2.“The Online Dating Game” 3.“Persuading Others to Persuade: How Ello.co got so much attention” 4.“Instagram: Instant Motivation” 5.“Crowd-funding and Motivation” 6. “Getting Healthy with Hashtags”(Really Important!!!!!!)Use **below resources (use at least 2 of them)** (Which you think useful! )to as references & some other useful academic resources. Robert B. Cialdini, 2001, The science of persuasion, Scientific AmericanIan Leslie, 2016, “The scientists who make apps addictive”. Chad Whitacre, 2013, Resentmenthttps://gratipay.news/resentment-2c621dbd7541 Felicity Duncan, 2016, So long social media: the kids are opting out of the online public squareWriting requirementsThese assignments must be double-spaced, 12 point font, 1-inch margins.(One page contains approximately 250 words.) Pages must be numbered and stapled together. Citations must be in the APA style. No APA cover page is required.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.