1. From chapter 5, highlight and summarize the key points given for listening.2. From chapter 6, give an overview of significant steps to take with informing patients.3. Write a concluding paragraph summarizing what motivational interviewing involves and if you can see yourself being able to use this approach with patients (within the social work profession)? Why or why not? List the pros and cons with this approach.Book link: http://www.monarchsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Motivational-Interviewing-in-Health-Care-Resource-Book.pdfBook reference: Rollnick, S., & William, R. M., Butler, C. C. (2008). Motivational Interviewing in Health Care: Helping Patients Change Behavior. New York, New York: Guilford Publications.Please answer the questions as asked with proper grammar and complete sentences. Even where it says highlight the key points in number one make sure that this is placed in complete sentences. Each question need to be at least 150-200 word count if possible.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.