400–600 words, APA formatAlthough logically, it would seem that false confessions would be a rare event, in reality, there have been numerous instances in the past of subjects being sent to prison based on false confessions provided to law enforcement. Unfortunately, research has indicated that some of these false confessions were discovered to have been coerced through police investigative techniques or tactics, mental illness or disease, and even incompetence of the accused. For this discussion, you will respond to the following questions:What do you think are some of the reasons why a person may choose to falsely confess to a crime that he or she did not commit? Explain.What is the investigator’s responsibility upon learning of a possible false confession by a suspect in a case he or she is investigating? Explain.What do you think the consequences should be for ignoring knowledge of a false confession? Why?How do false confessions relate to Miranda warnings? Explain.Should individuals wrongly imprisoned because of false confessions be compensated? Why or why not?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.