Assignment 1.2Introductory Speech and Self-ReviewDue Week 3: 95 points1) Part 1: Record or upload your speech. 2 minute limito Refer to your outline or speaking notes to deliver your speech. Do not readyour notes word for word.o Follow the technical instructions for recording your video in the “Assignment1.2” section located in Week 3 of your course.o Remember to watch your recording. Do you want to submit it, or do you wantto record another version?2) Part 2: Complete the self-review questions.o After you have recorded your speech, address the self-review questions in the“Assignment 1.2” section located in Week 3 of your course. This reflectionhelps you step back and take a second look at your work, with an eye onimprovement and highlighting your achievements!3) Submit your speech and self-review in Blackboard.Address the following self review questions: (Please number and address all 5 questions)1. How clear and consistent are the speech and visual quality? Are there parts that are difficult to hear and see? If so, note those concerns here.2. Does the speech meet the time requirements set by the assignment’s guidelines? If not, what could have been done differently?3. As a speaker, how well did you focus on the speech topic and connect with the audience? Explain.4. Is the speech delivered with strong eye contact, an expressive voice, and good non-verbal communication (gestures or other physical movements). If so, celebrate and elaborate here. If not, describe changes you will make for the next speech.5. Describe one thing you did well in this speech. Describe one thing you would change about your speech.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.