After reading this week’s lesson notes and reading, please develop an argument that responds to each of the following questions: (a) Do you think IGOs create a convergence of state interests? (b) Do you think IGO membership results in socialization? (b) Do IOs more generally help foster accountability among states? Your answers should not regurgitate the conclusions of these articles, but rather critique them. Feel free to disagree with the authors if you find reason. For example, consider these questions in your answer: what assumptions undergird the arguments of these authors? To what degree are the authors’ conclusions generalizable across different issue areas, types of countries, or types of IOs? Note: your in-text citations for works with two authors should look like this: (Grant and Keohane 2005, page). I look forward to reading your posts and providing feedback on the discussions. Grant, Ruth W. and Robert O. Keohane. 2005. Accountability and abuses of world power in world politics. American Political Science Review 99/1: 29-43.JSTOR: http://ezproxy.apus.edu/login?url=http://www.jstor…ProQuest: http://ezproxy.apus.edu/login?url=http://search.pr…Greenhill, Brian. 2010. The company you keep: International socialization and the diffusion of human rights norms.International Studies Quarterly 54/1: 127-145. EBSCO: http://search.ebscohost.com.ezproxy2.apus.edu/logi…Haftel, Yoram Z. and Alexander Thompson. 2006. The independence of international organizations: Concept and applications. Journal of Conflict Resolution 50/2: 253-275.JSTOR: http://ezproxy.apus.edu/login?url=http://www.jstor…ProQuest: http://ezproxy.apus.edu/login?url=http://search.pr…Kent, Ann. 2002. China’s international socialization: The role of international organizations. Global Governance 8/3: 343-55. EBSCO: http://ezproxy.apus.edu/login?url=http://search.eb…. Corruption in the European Union: This interactive map shows the result of polls regarding corruption in the European Union: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2014/…. ctions: Your initial post should be at least 500 words.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.