please write a 1 page (2 paragraphs) response paper about the article “Is This How Discrimination Ends?” the link to the article is belowhttps://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/0…the paper should be two paragraphs long (a paragraph is a minimum of 4-5 sentences). Each paragraph will answer one of the questions below. Write out the question and then answer it. 1. What is the article’s main thesis or main argument?2. Who or what is the author arguing against? What are those people saying/what is the argument the author is refuting?3. What evidence does the author use to make his or her argument?4. Are you persuaded by the evidence? Why or why not? What kinds of evidence would you prefer or what additional evidence would it take to persuade you?5. What do you still want to know? What unresolved issues and unanswered questions do you still have, or does this article raise? What were you unclear about?6. What do you take away from the article? What is the most interesting aspect of this article for you?7. How does this article relate to concepts discussed in this class or other class readings (including the textbook readings)?8. What are some class discussion questions you can formulate based on this reading?9. Did you relate to this reading personally? Did this reading help you to understand an aspect of how the concept of race has impacted your life or the life of someone you know?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.