a 10- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation with Speaker Notes addressing the following:Convoy Trucking just won a large bid with a new customer called H2Glow. The new customer is in the contaminated water business. To serve the newly acquired customer, Convoy Trucking is required to invest in new equipment and be compliant because the new contract involves intermodal transportation and transportation regulations because the water is classified as hazardous material.Identify and differentiate between what types of equipment Convoy Trucking may be required to purchase to transport contaminated water by intermodal.Define and analyze the regulations Convoy Trucking needs to comply with as the company begins to service the new customer by transporting and storing hazardous materials.Investigate a Transportation Management System (TMS) on the Internet. Explain how TMS is beneficial for Convoy Trucking.Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
ISCOM374 Phoenix Types of Equipment Convoy TruckingPresentation
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.