Attributes of a CounselorIn chapter 1 Kottler & Shephard (2015) present a compiled list of personality characteristics. Self-confidence, high energy level, sense of humor, neutrality, flexibility, emotional stability, experience in risk taking, analytic thinking, creativity, enthusiasm, honesty, and compassion all make the list. These traits are said to be necessary in order for a counselor to work at his or her optimum performance and with a “healthy self” (pp. 22). Carefully review this list. What attributes of the self do you think are most important to success in the counseling relationship? What do you consider to be your own strong suits and personal qualities that equip you to counsel effectively? What do you consider to be your weaknesses and what could you do to strengthen those? Remember to include a reference to an article that supports your response or adds to the discussion
It needs to be at least 300 words and it’s due by Thurday night.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.