1250 words (not including in-text citation and references as the word count) count a minimum of three scholarly sources are required in APA format. For the three scholarly sources it should be one from the textbook attached and two outside sources. Let’s be sure to write it in own work 100% and give appropriately when using someone’s else work. INSTRUCTIONS: Using AT LEAST 300 words per response (not including your reference list), respond to the following questions using the reading material attached and Scholarly sources as references. 1. Discuss the three forms of innovation as they are categorized in terms of the degree to which they demand changes in behavior from adopters. Provide an example of products that fit each of the three forms of innovations. Discuss the significance of these innovations. How does the promotion for these products differ? 2. What is creolization and what does it have to do with the adoption of marketing strategies? If you were in charge of international markets for Kraft Foods, would you focus primarily on the etic or emic perspectives? Would your answer change if you worked for Ford? Explain. 3. Discuss geodemography and the use of geodemographic marketing techniques in the marketing of products or services. What assumptions are made and how accurate are these assumptions? Provide an example of where you have seen geodemographic marketing used effectively. 4. Discuss the five types of social powers and for each provide an example of a time when, as a consumer, you were influenced by an individual with this power.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.