*use simple and clear language and avoid plagiarismAsst #2-Dream JobTake a look online at glassdoor or linkedin to find ads for job opportunities that sound like the job of your dreams….copy and paste the job descriptions into your discussions.Add the following comments to your discussion.Are any of these jobs related to your major or field of study( my major is criminal justice) ? What skills are in common with your dream job and your major or field of study? What skill sets are most valuable to the industry or career of your choice? List skills-how many do you already have? How many do you need to get? How will you get them?Asst #4-Email and Voice MessagesEmails and Voicemail PitchesThere are two parts to this assignment. Based on your Dream Job description and your elevator/Jim Becaq pitch…respond to an advertisement for employment with an email and a voice mail…you could do both at the same time by recording your voice message and link it when you post to the Discussion Board…that’s probably the best use of technology too!Asst#3-Research Project-Step One-Initial Job SearchThis is the first step in your research project-the main assignment for this course.Sales Research- Group (majors/fields) find a company online that looks like it would be involved in your field….begin looking for sites that have information pertinent to the company…who are the competitors…how large is the industry, etc….Now make a list of sites where you can get background information so that when you show up on site to apply you’ll have all public information.Asst #8-Final Research Project ( 2-3 pages)Take your initial search and develop a research proposal that describes the industry/field that you are interested in (probably your major) and then details a specific area of the industry that employs sales professionals. Provide a sales structure outline/graph for that industry and include the typical job descriptions for the different levels of sales professionals. Include your email/voice mail applications for a specific job.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.