Lab 3: Strings, Iteration and RecursionLogisticsDue: Thursday, January 31st no later than 11:59 p.m.Partner Information: Complete this assignment individually.Submission Instructions: Upload your solution, renamed to YourFirstName-YourLastName-Lab3.py to the BrightSpace Lab 3 Dropbox.Deadline Reminder: Once this deadline passes, BrightSpace will no longer accept your Python submission and you will no longer be able to earn credit. Thus, if you are not able to fully complete the assignment, submit whatever you have before the deadline so that partial credit can be earned.Learning OutcomesGain experience manipulating strings.Gain experience solving a problem using iteration.Gain experience solving a problem using recursion.AssignmentDownload lab3.pyRewrite the body of the count_built_in function to calculate and return the number of z’s in the parameter sentence using the built-in count method. For example, if the sentence is Jazz music played during the movie Zootopia, the function should return 3.Rewrite the body of the count_iterative function to count the number of z’s in sentence using a loop. (Do not use the built-in count method.)Rewrite the body of the count_recursive function to count the number of z’s in sentence using recursion. (Do not use the built-in count method.)Grading – 10 points3 points – The count_built_in function is implemented correctly.3 points – The count_iterative function is implemented correctly.4 points – The base case (2 points) and two general cases (1 point each) of the count_recursive function are implemented correctly.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.