Before you start this assignment, download the Six Sigma Process Map template which includes both a top and lower/detailed level process map. You will use this template for your assignment.This Process Map Development Guide will help you with this lab.You will use the same topic for this lab assignment that you used for the Unit 1 Lab assignment.Six Sigma organizations know you must “walk the process” to actually observe and see how the process works. You can’t just stay in your office and review work instructions about how a process is “supposed” to work. So, one of the first things a Six Sigma team does is to develop a process map resulting from their observation of the key processes.The Six Sigma Process Map will provide a visual view of key processes, inputs, outputs, etc. The team can evaluate bottlenecks, backlogs, and known problem areas to determine where process improvement projects should focus their attention.Businesses and organizations use Six Sigma Process Maps for key value streams to determine where to focus their resources. Six Sigma teams use process maps to document all processes including hidden processes that might be used to repair defects, etc., and teams strive to streamline value streams to provide reliable products and/or services to the customer when needed.Develop a Six Sigma Process Map (top and detailed levels) for the recent problem or issue that you discover from the news, Internet, etc., and use the same topic selected for unit 1. Your process map must include the following:Process NameInputs (X) for each key processOutputs (Y) for each key processBeginning BoundaryEnding Boundary3-5 Key Processes
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.