1. Hand in a one or two page outline regarding your topic which should include a one sentence thesis statement and a bullet point outline of your argument. See below for an explanation of how to formulate a strong thesis statement.Thesis Statements: A thesis statement is the single, specific claim that your essay supports. A strong thesis answers the question you want to raise; it does so by presenting a topic, your reasoned opinion on the topic, and a blueprint that sketches out the organization for the paper. It is not merely an observation or a personal opinion. A good thesis statement is clear and concise and will include the following attributes: 1. takes on a subject upon which reasonable people could disagree.2. is provable based on objective evidence.3. asserts your conclusions based on the evidence TOPIC: Explain chain of custody rules for physical evidence and why they are important in the U.S? Explain how they work in a complex criminal case for evidence collected by the police?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.