“Strategic Communication Plan” Please respond to the following:Go to the online book titled “Strategic Communication Practices: A Toolkit for Police Executives”, located here. You may also view the article here. Focus your reading on Chapter 3 “Developing Strategic Communication Plans”.Review the seven (7) steps required in the process of developing a strategic communication plan. Determine the step that you believe is the most important in the process. Include example(s) to support your response.Debate for or against the following statement: “When officers make an arrest without a warrant, they act at their own peril and are allowed no margin of error”. Provide a rationale for your response.”Patrol Strategies” Please respond to the following:Read the article titled “Proactive Patrolling through the Use of Patrol Scripts”, located here. You may also view the article at here. Review the three (3) elements of the crime triangle and give your opinion as to how they contribute to crime. Compare and contrast the main relative strengths and weaknesses of foot patrol and automobile patrol. Explore how police can combine these two (2) patrol methods to enhance the effectiveness of patrol efforts. Support your response.Imagine that you are the director of an inner-city school district’s school police. Propose how you would implement at least one (1) of the patrol strategies discussed in the textbook to improve the overall safety and security for the students that attend schools in your district.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.