(300 words for each)Does the end justify the means? Assuming the responsibility of leadership, a leader also assumes the ethical boundaries that accompany it. Many leaders have relied on illegal or unethical tactics to achieve their goals. For this assignment, use the Internet to find 2 articles that discuss the decision of the same leader of an organization that was considered illegal or unethical by the authors. Your articles should be found online in the popular press or a professional journal. Be sure to apply the material from your text to your discussion.Directions:For your first post, describe the key points of each article and detail why the author of the article found it illegal or unethical. Evaluate the leader’s ethical awareness or standards, (apply the course material). This discussion will be at least 300 words. (Be sure to reference your articles in APA format).—————————When someone indicates that they are involved in a conflict, what do you think? Do you think that they are dealing with a negative situation? As your text explains, conflict can have both positive and negative influences on an organization. This discussion forum highlights the goal of effective management: Is it to eliminate conflict or embrace it? Is conflict good for an organization or dysfunctional? Watch this interesting TedTalk Dare to disagree by Margaret Heffernan before you post to the discussion board.For your first post, write a short paper of at least 300 words as follows: Head each section of your paper to correspond to the numbers below:Evaluate how stimulating conflict can be used to reap functional rewards for organizations. Use examples to support your reasoning.Analyze how some conflicts are dysfunctional, and why it is management’s responsibility to keep conflict intensity in some situations low. Use examples to support your reasoning.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.