4-5-page paper not counting the Title page and Reference page A. Introduction: BRIEFLY Tell me why it is important to understand What a Leader Is, The Leader as a Visionary, The Leader as a Problem Solver and a Leader as a Team Builder. Point out the main points of the paper in the introduction. B. Body of your paper: (4-5 Pages total in length) Each of these four sections should be about one page in length: The student will discuss each of the following sections in a minimum of one page per section: 1. What is a leader? What is a manager? Discuss what were the most interesting parts that you will be able to apply to a work environment? Why? 2. Describe what does it mean when we talk about the “Leader as a Visionary”? 3. Describe what does it mean when we talk about the “Leader as a Problem-Solver”? 4. Describe what does it mean when we talk about the “Leader as a Team-Builder”? C. Conclusion: BRIEFLY summarize the contents of the paper. Restate the main points of the paper in the conclusion. Paper References Please support your ideas, arguments, and opinions with independent research, include at least three (3) supporting references or sources (do NOT use Wikipedia, unknown, undated, or anonymous sources, such as websites). Submission Instructions/Check List: • APA Template used • Title Page correct • Abstract not required • Introduction included • Body of the paper addresses the 4 sections outlined above • Headings are used to organize the body of the paper– Review Announcement on Headings • In Text Citations are correct • Conclusion included • All Text is double spaced • Reference page correct and required three sources are listed • Paper is 4 – 5 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages. • Paper is in MS Word and submitted as an attachment in either a .doc or .docx format.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.