DIRECTIONSCarefully read the paragraphs from the persuasive essay “Learn to Earn” on page 65 of your text. Thoroughly answer each of the questions below (these are the questions below the essay in your textbook). Each of your responses should address all questions asked. Your responses should be written in complete sentences, and if you’re asked to explain, you should write at least three sentences for your explanation.Ideas:1. What is the topic of the essay? Is the topic relevant and interesting? Explain.2. What is the focus or the thesis of the essay? Is the focus or thesis of the essay clear? Explain.3. Does the essay contain a variety of specific details? Explain.Organization:1. Does the first paragraph include the key elements of an effective opening? (Review pages 54-55 of your text if necessary.) Explain.2. Do these paragraphs follow a logical pattern of organization? If so, which one? (See pages 46-49 of your text if necessary.)Voice:1. Does the writer sound informed and interested in the topic? Explain.2. Does the writer sound sincere and honest? Explain.Submit this assignment to the dropbox “LP7 Assignment: Learn to Earn.” You can navigate to this dropbox by clicking the “next” arrow at the top right of your screen. This assignment is worth 40 points and will be graded according to the scoring guide below.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.