Asalah is a Muslim female who has immigrated to the United States with her husband and two children. Her husband is considered moderate and progressive in his ideals. Asalah is working in the female section of the county jail. Although she is progressive, she still feels that she should wear a khimar (type of head scarf), but by policy, this is not allowed within a jail setting.To follow policy and procedure, she does not wear any covering in the female section but wishes to wear the khimar when coming into and leaving the jail setting because there are males in this institution.She has just heard from her family that they are coming for a visit. Her family is quite conservative and also realizes that she will not be wearing a burqa but would expect her to wear a khimar. Could there be an exception made for her to come to and from work? Knowing that she is Muslim, would this head scarf put her in any danger from the female inmates? The jail has offered to place her in the classification department if she wishes to wear the khimar, but would this be considered discrimination? Why or why not? During her lunch hour, she wishes to go to the cafeteria to get some snacks but she is not allowed to wear her khimar. This causes a problem because men are walking the halls and are in the cafeteria. What would be the reasoning that the jail administrators could give her for this procedure? What types of policies exist regarding cultural considerations such as this? Explain. Do you feel that these policies are effective in their purpose? Explain. 400-600 word
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.