Chapter 2 Entrepreneurial ChallengeRead and Complete Chapter 2 Entrepreneurial Challenge (page 85): BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS. You will complete these assignments for each chapter throughout the semester and put together a final report at the end of the semester. Write an analysis addressing the following:You realize that you need a digital dashboard to help you operate your business. Create a list of all of the components you would want to track in your digital dashboard that would help you run your business. Be sure to justify how each component would help you gain insight into the operations of your business and flag potential issues that could ruin your business.Explain three customer-facing processes and three business-facing processes associated with your business. Be sure to detail why the process is customer facing or business facing.Create a To-Be process model for your most critical business process to ensure you know how to operate your startup in the most efficient and effective manner. Instructions for your submission: Open the Word document from your previous submission:”Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName”.You will be using this document throughout the semester.Make any requested changes from feedback received in previous weeksAdd a bold heading titled: Chapter 2: Business ProcessesFollow the formatting requirements belowBe sure your analysis is clear and organized.Change the Footer on the Word document to: Left (Your Name), Middle (Page number), Right(semester, year).Submit “Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName” prior to the due date and time.Formatting Requirements:Times New Roman, 12 point fontOne-inch margins (indent first line of paragraphs 1/2-inch)Double spaced (no extra spacing before or after paragraphs)Correct spelling and punctuationComplete sentences
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.