1) Why is sound financial management so important for all sport organizations? What are three core financial statements, and what do they aim to measure? What are the key financial questions that all sport organizations need to ask in order to understand their overall financial well-being?2) Describe at least two different business classifications (e.g., sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, LLC) in which an organization can be identified, and indicate which forms are used the most within the sport industry. Compare and contrast the classifications by identifying some advantages and disadvantages of one over the other. If you owned a professional sports team, which form of business ownership would you prefer and why? Describe one tax and one legal issue involved with the financial management of sport organizations.resource,TextFried, G., DeSchriver, T. D., & Mondello, M. (2013). Sport finance (3rd ed.). Human Kinetics. ISBN: 9781450421041
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.