DISCUSSION POST MUST BE 10+ SENTENCES AND THE PEER REVIEW MUST BE 7+ SENTENCES PLEASE USE YOUR OWN WORDS AND DO NOT COPY FROM OTHER SITES STAY ON TOPIC ,BE POSITIVE , AND DO NOT COMMENT ON GRAMMAR ERRORS. TALK DIRECTLY TO CLASSMATES IN PEER REVIEWS!!!1) DISCUSSION QUESTIONPlease respond to the following:Why is it important to look at both the manager and the employee points of view when engaging in human resource planning? How can this information be used as a source of strategy?2) PEER REVIEW (DAWN)Hi Professor and Classmates,I am a firm believer in communication for manager/employee to create job satisfaction. I have a job now where I feel extremely comfortable in reaching out to my manager with any issues, ideas or just a sounding board for work related issues. Although I don’t enjoy my job sometimes, because answering the phone is redundant. I am not looking for other employment because of the atmosphere at work. Our managers also frequently ask what they can do to improve how they manage, which is refreshing even though I seldom have any ideas for my manager. They also often ask us if they are hiring the right kind of employees to help us obtain our goals for the company.My company is also very supportive in my schooling and job advancement even if it means losing an employee to another department. When I finish my degree I will look for another job but it is my greatest hope to stay with the company that I am with now. I believe in longevity if at all possible for employment.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.