An IMC campaign is a complex set of interlocking, coordinated activities that has a beginning and an end. It outlines the objectives and strategies for a series of different but related marketing communication efforts that appear in different media, use different marcom tools, and convey different but complementary brand consistent messages to a variety of stakeholders. When developing marketing materials, the company will first need to evaluate market information from original consumer needs to post-purchase behavior. Gathering market data is usually completed by entry-level employees. Analyzing the information and developing strategies are functions of the entire marketing department, usually led by the marketing manager. When evaluating market feedback, you discover differences between the image the company wants to promote about the brand and the market’s actual perception. 1. List the eight key IMC concepts and determine which concept best applies to this situation.2. Discuss what you might recommend a company do about the differences.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.