ANSWER THESE IN DISCUSSION FORMAT, 75-150 WORDS, EACH QUESTIONS NEEDS ITS OWN REFERENCE right behind the answer, this does not need to be in paper formatYou are a Brand Manager for a sneaker manufacturer (like Nike or New Balance), and you are using Facebook to reach college-age women and men over the age of 55-years-old. What three or four interests would you expect each segment to have when trying to reach them through Facebook? How could this information help guide your pricing strategy?How would you explain this? The price for a product is not just what you pay for itE-tailing has made shopping a whole new experience and some buying situations have changed astronomically – take real estate for example. Class, can you think of any other industry that has been impacted more than the process today of shopping for a home, compared to what it used to be??What is the relationship between price and value?Is a Cadillac more valuable than a Chevrolet…. or does it just cost more?Provide an example of how geographical location can affect your selection of distribution channels.The neat thing about the Internet is that, due to lower fixed costs, one can look like “BIG POTATOES”, but only be a one or two person operation!How would you differentiate between physical distribution and channel distribution?The Internet can be a fairly impersonal form of marketing, as opposed to a brick-and-mortar retail store that can be quite personal. One way for a website to create some personalization is to customize orders for its customers. Can you think of websites that do a really good job of making customized products for consumers? Tell us about it.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.