1. Identify your intended graduate nursing program which is FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER2. Discuss two (2) professional career goals, identifying how your professional experiences to date have prepared you for graduate study at Pace University and how the graduate program will assist you in meeting these goals.(I worked 1 year in nursing home with geriatric patients. currently working with VNSNY in hospice and palliative department as a hospice nurse)3. Describe your plans to alter your professional and/or personal obligations to have the time needed for graduate study, including the required clinical experiences. ( My working hours are flexible as i’m working as a visiting nurse. I ‘m doing my own schedule)4. Identify one issue in the United States healthcare system and discuss the role of advanced nursing practice in addressing this issue.Essays should be submitted in Times New Roman, 12-point font size, double spaced, with one-inch margins.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.