1. QUESTION: “Please provide a brief description of your interaction with the applicant.”Here the school wants to know how you know me and the nature and duration of our working relationship. (250 words limited)2. QUESTION: “How do the applicant’s performance, potential, background, or personal qualities compare to those of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? Please provide specific examples.” (300 words)In this section, the admissions committee is asking you to evaluate me in the following important subject areas. This is perhaps the most important information you will be asked to provide. 3.QUESTION: “Please describe the most important piece(s) of constructive feedback you’ve given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response.” (300 words)By asking for an example or two of when you have given me constructive criticism and a description of how I responded, the admission committee is trying to understand my capacity for self-reflection as well as my ability to learn and improve. This is the last question in School X’s recommendation, so this is a great opportunity to end on a high note by including a paragraph enthusiastically recommending me for admission to School X.4.QUESTION: “(Optional) Is there anything else we should know?” (200 words limited)Please use this space (do not leave it blank!) to reemphasize earlier comments and reinforce why the school should accept me. If this is the final question on the recommendation form (rather than the previous question), then this becomes the best place to include a paragraph that enthusiastically recommends me to the school in question.https://aringo.com/mba-recommendation-letter-examp…Please see the examples
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.