1. Watch the “Honesty Test” Video provided2. Answer the following questions. 1. Describe what an honesty test is. How is it different or similar to a personality test? 2. What aspects of honesty does the spokesman for the industry claim is measured by the tests? 3. According to the video, what are the potential problems with honesty tests? 4. Based on what you see in the video, are honesty tests fair? Why or why not?5. Based on the video and your own opinion, do you think that honesty tests should be used for employee selection? Why or why not? 3. Your completed assignment should be no less than 300 words and no more than 500 words. Use full sentences. 4. Format your assignment as follows: No title page; the first three lines should look as follows: Individual Assignment #1Student NameA#Use times new roman, size 12 point font and 1 inch margins all around, single spaced Submit as a word document (not PDF or pages or note format!) You should retype each question before beginning your answerThe video file is too large to upload, please contact me to send the video.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.